Rail related Brochures and L7 Decal

Started by Sir Pompously, February 16, 2008, 07:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Pompously

Here are some rail related brochures and a UTA L7 Decal.

Xplorer's Coming

Catch Canberra in a Day Postcard

UTA L7

Irisbus Rider

Ha, the XPL isn't that good, lol.

Thanks for those Todd.

Busnerd

Lol, i viewed those pictures just an hour before I hopped aboard an Xplorer home..

the woman doing announcements had an annoying voice, and how many times did they want to say HOT MEAL during the trip, there was only two available and they both sucked and were $9

Of course the women couldnt last more than 30 minutes before buying a coffee in a countrylink styrafoam cup. then there was a kefuffle as someone sat in the wrong seat and cause all kinds of commotion, plus the woman who caused that was sitting infront of me who seemed to be the only person reclining on the whole train which gave me the shits, anyway.

O305

Quote from: Renault Rider on February 17, 2008, 02:18:22 PM
Ha, the XPL isn't that good, lol.
Bring back the Canberra XPT!! Now wouldn't that be great ;)

Irisbus Rider

I say get a Maglev, it'd be even better.....

O305

Maglev? Heck no.

We need high speed trains, Jap style.

Irisbus Rider

We need high speed rail, Shanghai style.

Busnerd

lets get that shoe train i saw someone draw on a KFC snack box before some lover of shoe trains ripped the entire KFC packaging up, lol

Sir Pompously

Lol, It is not a shoe train, it is a Shinkansen. We need a TGV or Shinkansen High Speed Rail service, a Maglev is good but the technology is not as proven unlike the many high speed conventional rail services like DB ICE, JR Shinkansen, SNCF TGV, Thailys, AMTRAK Acela, SR X2000, Eurostar, CRT in China which uses Shinkansen E2-1000 etc. Only Shanghai (Airport and a Link between Beijing from memory) and maybe DB in Germany will get Maglev, Maglev is proven in Limited forms by the Shanghai Airport and also the Test Track in Germany, and in very small scale monorail style amusement park rides. Best to stick with what is proven first, and leave Maglev as the step after.

Irisbus Rider

I think if Australia wants to move forward, we need technological transport.

O305

Well, the XPT was technological at the time.

Irisbus Rider

Yeah, it sure was. But that was 20 years ago.....

And if we get High speed rail service, it will not be technological in even 10 years.
Thats why we have to move forward, ahead of America, and Europe, and stand out. Too long Australia has been traditional, conservative, and cheap. It's time to look forward.....

O305

Irisbus Rider