a Day with 991

Started by Trolleybusracer, September 02, 2008, 09:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trolleybusracer

Spent some of saturday with a Certain driver who had 991
and that certain driver..... I will assault your Inbox with Your Requested pics Soon

Civic

Tesltra Tower. Black Mountain

Belconnen

And last Night at Civic

Jack Bauer

Nice.

So everyone seems rapped with 991 after it's conversion... were your views like this before when it was gas or has the transformation to diesal just done wonders? Guru seems to like driving it.. any comments mate? :)

Trolleybusracer

i never knew it as a gassie but i heard it was shit, the faded desto also reads 989 School bus so i guess thats whats it mostly did prior

Jack Bauer

Quote from: Trolleybusracer on September 02, 2008, 10:07:22 PM
i never knew it as a gassie but i heard it was shit, the faded desto also reads 989 School bus so i guess thats whats it mostly did prior

Im not to sure but wasnt it ok when it was a gassie, it just was broken down a lot... anyway "989 School Bus"?? the last school route no. is 899 and has been for a while.

Trolleybusracer

The Love Guru

Nice pics i must say!

She is a great bus to drive, very smooth and powerful. Due to low km's, the body is in pretty good shape with very few rattles.

Not much more to say really, if you want to see what i mean you'll have to track her down!

Buzz Killington

Nice photos.

When i was in Year 12, 991 (in its AGL days) was the bus my afternoon driver always brought (even though his shift bus was 826). It always went really well I thought.

Jack Bauer

Quote from: Chris_Guru on September 02, 2008, 10:29:54 PM
Due to low km's, the body is in pretty good shape with very few rattles.

I can understand that one.