Uh oh, Deanes is advertising on TV...

Started by Buzz Killington, October 17, 2008, 07:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz Killington

Just saw a pretty bad ad with a terrible jingle for Deane's Transit Group (they've adopted an apostrophe for some reason...)

Anyways, just a heads up that if you go to their website, it will play the jingle. It also features the group logo.

Irisbus Rider

Why would they advertise? Lol, spend it on something worthwhile, like new buses or additional services.

And after hearing the jingle, I like it! Makes me want to hop on a Deanes Merc, lol.

It's really not that bad.....

Snorzac

I am going on one of their buses tomorrow. I put $100 on that it will be one of those horrible wheel chair access Hinos that have the really steep stairs and that stupid lift.

But I hope it is the little Volvo Express thing, an 0305 or the 0405NH.

Sir Pompously

Lol, how sad! :P I still reckon they should have one standard colour scheme, with the DBL Red and Blue triangle logo, just the DBL text replaced with TBX and the removal of the Lever Brand. I hate to say it, but that is how I would run it to keep it uniform. :P

Buzz Killington

Snorzac

They just had an add on channel 9. I pictured an airliner Volvo low floor, the breast cancer charter and a TBX coach sriving along and then all parked together while the jingle was playing

CNG