High Capacity Buses and Much More!

Started by Snorzac, October 14, 2010, 12:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snorzac

I am totally lost for thread titles. Anyway here are the photos I took over the school holidays. The last few are from Yesterday afternoon. Enjoy!

First up, Renault PR180.2 Mk II BUS 984 is seen at Fraser West Terminus before operating a route 314 to Tuggeranong

The same bus is seen at Campbell Park Terminus later that day after a wash preparing to operate a route 10 back to Belconnen.

Next up Deanes Hino RN8J 6382 MO or 35 is seen in the City Interchange operating an Airliner service. This is the newest bus DTG currently have.

MAN 18.310 CNG BUS 375 is seen at Cohen st Bus Station prior to operating a route 58.

Scania K320UB 14.5 BUS 468 is seen entering Tuggeranong Bus Depot after two morning Intertowns.

Scania K230UB CNG BUS 490 is seen entering the Tuggeranong Bus Depot after operating a route 312.

Irisbus Agoraline BUS 302 is seen leaving Cohen st Bus Station on a route 52 with my favorite 777 trailing behind.

MAN 18.310 CNG BUS 388 is seen leaving Cohen st Station on a route 3 to Woden Bus Interchange.

Renault PR100.3 BUS 103 is seen leaving Cohen st Station operating a route 314.

Last of all, Scania K320UB 14.5 BUS 470 (newest at Tuggeranong) is seen leaving Cohen st Station on a route 318.

King of Buses

Great Photos Metrobus.
Especially like the Deanes one and 470! ;)

Barry Drive

I like 468 better - it's good to see the steer-tag steering.

Snorzac

I was going to get 470 back at the lights with the steer tag in operation but a car got in my way so I sprinted down the street a bit further, hence the rear is almost cut off. I chose the shot of 468 for the reason Martin mentions, I do have other shots of it but that one showed the tag axle in operation. 

Busnerd

love the 468 photo....next months photo of the month perhaps?

Buzz Killington

A great assortment of photos there, hard to pick a favourite but I think I'd have to go with the one of 468.

smitho

Great shots there - you handled glarey sky well.

Yes, 468 shot is extra good.

p_stampy