[ACT/NSW] Depot and Interstate shots

Started by Irisbus Rider, February 23, 2008, 10:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irisbus Rider

I'll start with some photos that I got snooping around Belconnen Depot some time ago.

The view of one of the Gassies looking still in-tact.

Work has begun! Another one of the Gassies quite dismembered with 703 lying in a state of dis-repair nearby.

Despite getting angry honks from passing motorists, it was a good walk, and worth it.

Now, we travel over the border;

CityRail T60 at Richmond Railway Station on what is quite a wet day.

Down the road at the Blacktown Interchange, Mercedes Benz O405 217 with CC body pulls in on a 755, with the new awful livery. They haven't been taken over by Veolia yet :P

A rear shot of the bus that I got, Mercedez Benz O405 327. It displays the original corporate livery, which is slowly fading to the "white" corporate livery.

Thats a snapshot of what I do in my spare time, ha ha, but feel free to pass on comments regarding any of these shots! Thanks.

Bus 400

I would love to know why those motorist were annoyed with you?
As you might remember, I walked around both depots with my dog & I was forced to cross Coulter Drive twice in one section due to a plover nest being in the way & I've even got a Samoyed (big white fluffy dog).

O305

My apologies to hear that you had a T set on the Richmond line. They are quite awful on that branch.

Also, just a tip, you have a little P&S john, try poking the lens through the hole in the fence, rather than taking a picture of the fence.