Some Bus and Train stuff found in my room

Started by Sir Pompously, March 20, 2008, 03:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Pompously

Found some things when I was cleaning out my room today, probably of no interest to anyone, but someone may like them.

An ACTION Money Bag I believe it is, was given to me by a friend of the family who used to work at ACTION. Have been searching all over for it and finally found it stashed at the back of my closet

An old school bus ticket from the late 90's. All 664's except one, and I think it may be because my brother took the ticket as he started at Marist that year (Or the year before). 776 rings a bell.

Two old CountryLink tickets with the new style we see today, the newer style was introduced around 2000.

Irisbus Rider

Buzz Killington

i just dont get how people lose things in their own bedroom

bubzie

I can understand completely...

anyway, nice find!

Buzz Killington

"a place for everything and everything in its place"

Buzz Killington

Quote from: Todd Milton on March 20, 2008, 03:54:25 PM
An old school bus ticket from the late 90's. All 664's except one, and I think it may be because my brother took the ticket as he started at Marist that year (Or the year before). 776 rings a bell.

From ACT BUS History's 1998 School Buses:

Service 776
WEST WANNIASSA, MONASH, GOWRIE, FADDEN
3.46pm Marist Marr St Station 8 (L) Beasley (R) Athllon (L) Fincham (R) Forlonge (L) Wheeler (R) McBryde (R) Amsinck / Harricks (L) Hebblewhite (L) Corlette (L) Clive Steele (L) Ashley (R) Sternberg (L) Bugden (R) Bramston (L) Partridge (R) Castleton (R) Bugden to Ashley Dr 4.23pm