Totally Green in the City

Started by Bus 503, August 08, 2015, 12:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus 503

Hi, here are my pictures for this week. Got so many that I could just about submit them for POTM for the next 2 years...

Also using a new signature program so some spot a stupidly placed logo. If you find a pic like that and want to upload it to the gallery, please PM me and I will try to shift it.

Sorry for the photos all being in the city. Will try to get some in other locations soon.

Barry Drive

Can you send the photo of the CNG MAN (Alinga St) to my ACTbusspotter email?

Bus 503

Quote from: Barry Drive on August 08, 2015, 12:40:05 PM
Can you send the photo of the CNG MAN (Alinga St) to my ACTbusspotter email?

Yep, done.

The last 2 photos seemed to some out like crap so here they are in better quality.

As always, feedback is welcome with all the photos.

Buzz Killington

What program are you using to watermark?

The photos of 389 and 549 are the best of the bunch. The others all cut part of the bus out, or have something in front of it.

Bus 503

Some stupid app from the App Store. I hope I don't supprise anyone by saying I photograph with an iPad mini camera. I used to use an app called "explain everything" where I could put my signature but that took too long to insert so I downloaded a free app that did signatures in mass production but stupidly added their signature too which I had to crop out since I didn't have the full version. Eventually, I will have to invest in a quality camera but for now, not yet. What type of camera do other people use?

Barry Drive

Once again, with cropping and digital enhancements -

Bus 503

Wait... Forgot to add one of 554