Which Terminus #44 - Expires Sunday 26th May

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, May 06, 2019, 01:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

The new rules may be viewed here.
To view how many wins you've had, you may view them here.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Toyota Camry

Sylvan Loves Buses

Well I must take your first entry, of which Duffy is correct.

Congratulations on your first win, the details will be sent to your PM inbox soon.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Here we have a diverted Route 7 to Weston Creek operated by 129 and another appearance of a bus from my childhood imaginary depot, an Iris artic passing in the distance. Don't ask me if there was ever a rear door on these, I have absolutely no idea, don't remember much now of my imaginary depot other than it was under my house, was dark lit and had over 100 levels filled with ACTION bus variants.

Still unable to scan direct to my laptop as of the reset, the drivers for my printer aren't available anymore. I'm going to see if I can scan to my usb while at ANU next time I'm there, these photo shots are so garbage it's starting to get annoying.

Round 45 will be available soon. Have to wait for my mum to wake as I get her to choose the locations each time as she most often has absolutely no clue where most of them are, even when I tell her.
There were to be 47 total Termini, now with an added 48th (of which only two forum users may have an idea of which I have added). There is a possibility I may go to 50 as a more rounded number than 48 if I can find 1 more as a 49th could also be available if I can convince myself that the 49th is worth my troubles. I will review all previous discussions to reveal any possible termini I may have missed, search google maps for any clues - if you think I've missed one please private message me, any assistance is appreciated.

Toyota Camry

That is a good drawing; the articulated Irisbus would most likely be allocated to the Belconnen depot, if it were to exist.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Thanks, and yeah probably.

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on June 03, 2019, 05:35:58 AMI'm going to see if I can scan to my usb while at ANU next time I'm there

Unfortunately the printers at the ANU Art School Library don't allow for scanning to usb, and they don't like the paper I use :( so I'll have to try the printer I've got in storage - if I can figure out how to work it.