Duffy's City Buses, Surfside and Brisbane Bus Lines

Started by Sir Pompously, December 18, 2008, 10:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Pompously

Here is the second part of my small series of photos from my recent holiday to Brisbane. This set focuses on the non Brisbane Transport operators. It contains photos of Duffy's City Buses in Bundaberg, Surfside on the Gold Coast and Brisbane Bus Lines a Brisbane based operator.

Duffy's City Buses
I was in Bundaberg for almost a week, the day I set aside to get my Transport photos it decided to rain. I left Bundaberg the next day, so I couldn't try again.

Duffys City Buses Bustech VST a Volvo B(12BLE?) is seen at the corner of Woongarra and Barolin Streets in the pouring rain on a route Red 1

A Duffy's City Buses Bustech VST Volvo B(12BLE?) is seen at the corner of Woongarra and Targo Streets on a route Yellow 2B to Sugarland

Surfside

Surfside Bustech VST Volvo B12BLE is seen here on T E Peters Drive in Broadbeach

Surfside Bustech VST with an unknown chassis is seen on the Gold Coast Highway

Surfside Bustech VST Mercedes Benz O500LE is seen here on the Gold Coast Highway at Broadbeach

Surfside Bustech VST Mercedes Benz O500LE is seen here on the Gold Coast Highway at Broadbeach

A Surfside Bustech XDi (Body and Chassis) seen exiting off T E Peters Drive in Broadbeach

Brisbane Bus Lines

Brisbane Bus Lines BBL 22 a BCI PK6850 is seen at Dreamworld

Irisbus Rider

Good photos there Todd! You managed to make the land of the VST slightly bearable with these photos.

Keep them coming!

Sir Pompously

Lol, I did not actually realise all but one were a VST. I have to say, I was shocked at how nice the BCI looks in BBL Livery. Bucket of crap, but looks nice.

Buzz Killington

Nice shots Todd

The surfside vehicles would look a LOT better without that rising windowline. If only the body makers felt the same way and kept all windowlines completely level...