Where is it # 81

Started by Busfanatic101, November 03, 2014, 07:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busfanatic101

Hopefully, this is harder than the previous one. This image was taken from a bus with ads on the windows...

Where is 553?

I can provide a larger image containing a vital clue if this proves too difficult

Busfanatic101

C'mon... You must have some ideas... 8)

King of Buses

Eastern Valley Way between Emu Bank and Aikman Dr going by the layout and the barrier thing???
:-\

Busfanatic101

Buzz Killington

Gundaroo/William Slim/Barton roundabout?

Busfanatic101

Quote from: Buzz Killington on November 06, 2014, 07:21:02 PM
Gundaroo/William Slim/Barton roundabout?

No, but you've got the right idea  ;)

King of Buses

Busfanatic101

The Love Guru

Try taking a decent photo next time

Busfanatic101

As this seems to have lost momentum, here is the full photo. Though i think this will just make it way too easy

The Love Guru

Are you one of the original street fighters?

Busfanatic101

I have received a PM from a forum member expressing interest for some further clues for this topic which had lost momentum quite a while back...

I would have thought the footbridge in the second image would be a dead giveaway as there probably aren't many around canberra.

Anyway, first clue is that it is on the southside. If the moderators feel there is a need for more clues, they can be provided.

Buzz Killington

Southside eh? I was definitely on the right track with my guess of a roundabout between Giralang and Crace..

Bus 503

Quote from: Buzz Killington on July 19, 2015, 08:29:49 PM
Southside eh? I was definitely on the right track with my guess of a roundabout between Giralang and Crace..

I thought he may have said that because if that soccer stadium(?) where Baldwin Drive meets that other road on a roundabout (not Hayden Drive, the other side. Then those big white poles could have been part of the stadium... Just a thought.

My guess:

Canberra AVENUE near the sports stadium in Manuka. But then again, that doesn't have a footbridge:(

King of Buses

Isabella Dr at Benham St near Chisholm Shops?

The Love Guru

Or Erindale Dr at Ashley, but i think you've got it at Chisholm KoB

Busfanatic101

Quote from: Buzz Killington on July 19, 2015, 08:29:49 PM
Right track as in you got the roundabout bit.

Quote from: King of Buses on July 19, 2015, 09:18:33 PM
Isabella Dr at Benham St near Chisholm Shops?
That is correct. It was operating a 88 back towards Woden. From memory, I think you get to post the next one, King of Buses.

Buzz Killington

Quote from: Busfanatic101 on July 19, 2015, 10:29:51 PM
Right track as in you got the roundabout bit.

Not many of those in Canberra...