A Day out with Mathew B and RJ

Started by Sir Pompously, March 04, 2008, 08:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Pompously

Well yesterday Robert-John (AKA John or RJ if he were a character in Over the Hedge), Mathew and Myself all met up to bicth, whinge, complain, fight, be friends, get harrased by a 7 year old Aboriginal boy who thought he could take on John, Mathew and Todd..... oh and Take photos (Duh almost forgot).

Mathew and I started out by getting an Xpresso from Lanyon that was Guaranteed to be an artic (I Guarantee! Mat said in a French voice as he rode a Granny mobile in a restaurant, in New Orleans) that turned out to be a Rigid. We met up with John who was on 709 and the day went on from there. The following are photos from the day, only a few from me however. 'Pika, Pika Pika!' damn Pokemon Diamond and Pearl only on Cartoon Network weekdays at 7am ads. Anyway, Photos.

BUS-719 a Renault/MACK PR180.2

BUS-373 a Scania L94UB

BUS-964 a Renault/MACK PR100.2

The Airliner Piecart, a Mercedes Benz LO812 is at Woden ready to run its Airliner Service

Mathew taking a photo of me taking a photo of him at the Bus Stop under the watchful eyes of the Bald Eagle statue

O305

Awesome shot of 719, but I pity anybody who visits that area, hah.

Where was the aboriginal boy? Did you take a picture of him or something?

Sir Pompously

No he was in McDonalds at Manuka with his sister and I presume boyfriend (Could have been Brother, or both) and approached Mat and John but didn't go anywhere near me (Even though I was next to them).

Lol and its 716, but hell I made that mistake. Must have had 709 on my mind at the time and made it 719!

Buzz Killington

was just about to say, its clearly 716 lol

love the shot of 373 todd. other shots are nice too

O305

Ewww, Manukamac.

How do you know he was in year 7?

Busnerd

no, we said he was 7...he was like 50cm tall and was like "Waats ya name, hey, tell me ya name and i wont drop ya" we just stared blankly at him..thinking if his inbread family wasnt there we wouldve grabbed his mcmuffing, jammed it down his abo throat and pushed him down the stairs.

So anyway, we just stared blankly like, WTF and he left.

bloody coons!

Busnerd

Also, at that photo of 716

Its that driver!

Bus 400

Quote from: O305 on March 04, 2008, 09:21:42 PM
How do you know he was in year 7?

I know that he wasn't in Year 7. No 7 year old child is in Year 7.

O305

Damn, I should stop skim reading, and stop being so tired :(

Irisbus Rider

Ha ha, good photos, and an enjoyable story!

Lol, bloody Manuka, I swear it's not as good as they make it out to be, ha.

Busnerd

No one makes it out to be good..its manukamac

Irisbus Rider

I mean the area in general.

Although, the lighting was "PERFECT!!!"

bubzie