TransdevTSL Mercedes Benz O500LE CB80

Started by ScaniaDriver, April 27, 2010, 12:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScaniaDriver

Finally, after being trialled at Busways, the new Custom Coaches CB80 bodied Mercedes Benz O500LE has made it to TransdevTSL for trials. Here are some photos of unit 500. I initially hated the body but it is starting to grow on me.

Snorzac

Awesome photo! I personally love the CB80, can't wait to see it go into production, when is that?

Buzz Killington

Really like the look of the CB80! Great photos too.

CNG

hate the Cb80 looks like a piece of shit

The Love Guru

Quote from: CNG on April 30, 2010, 07:30:45 AM

Impressive shit shaping then!

Doesn't look that different from the current Evo2, there is certainly a family resemblence. Be interesting to see if Customs build quaility improves with the CB80, as the current CB60 body is pathetic, looks like it was designed by a bunch of school kids on their first design project.

Come on Customs, lift your game!

Sir Pompously

Hold on I will just ring up Custom Coaches and get them to halt all production post haste!

I quite like the design of it, it is very European cross Designline. To me it looks like a more modern and rounded CB60, but does not show all that much resemblence to its predecessor. Will look good in a revised ACTION livery ;)

Buzz Killington

Quote from: Sir Pompously on April 30, 2010, 10:31:04 AM
Hold on I will just ring up Custom Coaches and get them to halt all production post haste!

:TODDLOL:

Bidgee

Did you compare a piece of sh!t from the toilet bowl and put it along side with the CB80?  :pop: :-X

I don't mind the CB60 Evo II and CB80, better then the original CB60 IMO.