Bowmans Canberra Goulburn

Started by seat cover, April 21, 2008, 03:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seat cover

Any one knows the loadings bowmans are getting on their service from Goulburn. I saaw it coming into town last week did not seem to have many on it

Irisbus Rider

I saw the 5ish service leaving Belconnen with one passenger on it a while ago......

Unfortunately, as much as I want this service to stick around, it will just become yet another attempt, another failed attempt.

O305

The morning one gets about 20 people apparently.

The 5pm one gets most of those coming back, 6pm not so many.

John, the one you saw at Belconnen was near the start of its run, it goes through there BEFORE the City Interchange, obviously it is not going to be full of people there. Thats like saying that nobody uses route 313 because you saw it leaving the Fraser East Terminus with only 1 person on it.

Irisbus Rider

Oh thats good then, as long as they're getting good loadings...

And the 313 doesn't go to Fraser East :P

seat cover

20 people is getting there but at $20 return they must have some subsidization? Goulburn Business Community was pushing for the service

O305

Quote from: Renault Rider on April 24, 2008, 04:18:52 PM
And the 313 doesn't go to Fraser East :P
Fraser West, you know what I mean

Irisbus Rider

Yeah, it is very subsidised, but I'm not sure by who, but I definately know it is.

Buzz Killington

Busnerd

Irisbus Rider

Thats an awful shame, I am yet to utilise this great service, but I plan to on friday, before this service simply walks out the door!

Buzz Killington