12 Months of Transport Photography from Me (12 Photos)

Started by Snorzac, November 13, 2009, 10:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snorzac

To celebrate 12 months of transport photography from myself I have selected 12 of my best photos. They are not necessarily my best photos, some are from special events and some are unique.

To begin, BUS 822 is seen on Marcus Clarke st in the City while waiting to turn onto Alinga st operating a route 768. This photo is probably the best photo to come from my old camera.

The second photo that I have selected is a picture of BUS 381 entering the City Interchange while operating a route 312. I selected this photo because it is probably the coolest photo I have take even though the quality is a little poor.

Next I have selected my very first picture of a coach. This bus was the bus that I returned from Sydney on, Greyhound's 130 DOG is seen at the Sydney Coach Terminal.

One of my better shots is this one of 389 at Fraser after the conclusion of a 313. No particular reason behind this other than the fact that it is a nice picture.

This is my best picture from Aprils Belconnen Interchange/Mk I Artic farewell tour. BUS 700 is seen under Black Mountain Tower.

Not the best photo however it was one of my very first night shots. This photo is of BUS 300 at Belconnen Interchange after the completion of the very last service to the Interchange.

My very first winner of Photo of the Month. Here BUS 961 is seen in the City Bus Interchange operating a weekend route 934 on a very cold and wet morning.

One of the stranger photos I have. Here BUS 306 is been jacked up by the tow truck while mechanics work on it at Tuggeranong Bus Interchange. Thanks to Sir Pompously for editing the photo.

On a school excursion to Sydney I photographed one of the soon to be retired Mercedes Benz O305G 2576 on George st operating an L90. I selected this photo as it is my best of an STA Bus.

A few weeks later I went on a trip to Cairns. While in Cairns I photographed Sunbus Volvo B12BLE/Bustech VST 2704 at the Cairns Transit Mall.

Next up I have chosen a picture of BUS 989 at Fairbairn Park with a Qantas 737-400 landing in the background. I chose this as it combines my two fascinations, Buses and Planes.

The last picture I have chosen is a picture of BUS 390 at its media launch. I chose this as it was an event that I only got to due to a week off school before my trip to Japan and it was really only by chance that this event fell on this day.