Another new passenger for the network

Started by Stan butler, August 18, 2019, 04:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stan butler

Wife gave birth to our first child at 1.20am today.

That's why I am a bit busy.

Partially retired and now with a baby.

Toyota Camry

Congratulations on the birth; you will find the next 18 years will fly past. As the commonly told joke in Canberra is stated; "one day they are in nappies, next day they are an APS3".

Stan butler

Quote from: Toyota Camry on August 18, 2019, 06:55:44 PMCongratulations on the birth; you will find the next 18 years will fly past. As the commonly told joke in Canberra is stated; "one day they are in nappies, next day they are an APS3".

Thanks - but we don't plan to stay in Canberra for a period of time.  Off to our pre-planned retirement home with Bub in tow.  Maybe in a couple of years or so.

After being in the aps bubble for many years, I don't want my new born to be slave to a "fake" authority and lifestyle.  Basically get skills and life knowledge of the real world.

triumph

Congratulations to Mum (who does all the hard part leading up to and birthing) and Dad. Enjoy the enrichment of your lives. Lovely to be able to be partially retired to help with that.

Buzz Killington

Stan butler

Thank you all for the congrats.

Lack of sleep, strange nocturnal hours and getting very apt in doing quick nappy changes. Argh - the joy of parenthood.

Not complaining though.