Photo of the Month - December 2009

Started by Buzz Killington, November 19, 2009, 03:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz Killington

Nominate one of your photos to become the ACT Bus Photo of the Month for December. Your photo will be displayed on the front page of the website for the entire month.

Nominations are open now and close on November 25.

Barry Drive

To start the ball rolling, I present MEN of Movember:

Movember 2009 by ACTbusspotter, on Flickr

Buzz Killington

Not the MEN Todd was hoping for..

..or was he?

Irisbus Rider

Lol.

My Nomination;

MAN 18.320 398 operating a RedEx service bound for Gungahlin on the Federal Hwy.

Snorzac

Moving away from the diesel MANs I have chosen this photo:

BUS 372 is seen at the National Zoo and Aquarium whilst operating a route 981. I did have a photo on top of Black Mountain but that file along with a video I was going to post got corrupted.

Busnerd

Great photo Zac! I've been missing those later Scanias, it's all been MANs lately

Buzz Killington

Voting now open, and there will be a special bonus for the winner of this month's photo!

Buzz Killington

We need more votes guys, it's a three-way (giggity) tie at the moment

Snorzac

lol, yeah seriously people vote. It really isn't that hard.

smitho

Quote from: MaxiZac on November 23, 2009, 09:54:37 PM
Great photo Zac! I've been missing those later Scanias, it's all been MANs lately
That is a really sharp shot - excellent. Sky and cloud effects came out well, particularly as it was a pretty glarey day.

Buzz Killington

We've now broken the three-way (giggity), but we now have a tie between two of the photos. Please take just a moment to vote at the top of the page!

Sir Pompously

Dammit, I forgot to enter this month! In all the excitement of being going to Japan, and being away in Japan I forgot to put one in! Now I think I have broken the relationship between the last two.

Buzz Killington

And we're stuck in a tie again! Voting closes at 2:50pm Monday so you still have time.

Snorzac

Barry Drive

Buzz Killington

As we had a tie between Zac and John's photos, the third option (Martin's photo) has been removed and the poll reset to Zero.

Voting is now back open for a day - if you voted already you will need to vote again. If we end in a tie again I'll flip a coin.