Roller Blind Desto's we will never see

Started by Sir Pompously, February 08, 2011, 11:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Pompously

Seeing as though I am now on 5 weeks of holidays (Any excuse, really), I thought I would make some destinations (Atleast it's not a graph) that we will never see on our Roller Blind Equipped 100.2's. I say we will never see these, as ACTION are disposing of the older .2's there is no real need to update the current roller blind.

No more Interchange

Might as well use the space to advertise

Use of Red Rapid and Colour

Lonely Fairbairn, usually substituted with Special. A Driver caught me out the other day, he was heading to the City and had not changed his desto over to reflect this. He just left it on Special, so naturally I don't hail it as every other driver changes it to City (Special inbound, sure, but not on the outbound). Following bus (About 1 minute later)...... Fairbairn Park  :mono:

Use of Green Line and Colour

Our future Wright and Coombs

Molongolo Valley Express

For the West Macgregorites when they finally get a half decent service

With Via and Limited Stops (In colour)

Downtowner. A Concept we will probably never see again. Tried using Maroon for the DOWNTOWNER part but it came out a little darker than I hoped.

Buzz Killington

I'll miss the roller blinds when they finally die out..

The Love Guru

They are quite good there Todd, it's a shame that they haven't produced a roll since 1994 (the alphabetical ones dont count because they are total shit with more destos you never use than there are useful ones)

Bidgee

Quote from: Buzz Killington on February 10, 2011, 05:49:47 PM
I'll miss the roller blinds when they finally die out..
At least you still see it unlike the flip-dot and LED destos when they have a bad day!

Irisbus Rider

Good idea, it would be great to see them, but with a few adjustments;
- Molonglo Valley Express
- Green line destos to reflect Green Line destinations, or changed to Green Line (as pointed out to me by another forum user)

But, nonetheless, a great concept that should be looked into by ACTION if roller destos will be with part of the fleet in the long run.