[Photos] BUS-670 Tour, 10/7/2011

Started by Sir Pompously, July 10, 2011, 09:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Pompously

First off a video of BUS-670 crossing the world famous Tharwa Bridgeafter its grand re-opening.

http://youtu.be/oDdO1oU-tq0?hd=1

After sorting through the 150 odd John pictures (There will be a use for those yet), here are some of the photos from the day.

BUS-670 seen on Mount Pleasant on a not so pleasant day

Riding the cannon on said mountain

The bus is seen down at the Cotter, with the partially burnt out peg from the disused bus stop

The bus is seen at Tharwa General Store, were the locals were in awe to see a city bus in their..... Town(?)

The bus is seen at Scrivener Dam

I would like to thank all the drivers, RATEC for that fantastic visit to their clubhouse, all the organisers and everyone else who came along and donated their money to help keep 670 going. It was good to meet some new people, and catch up with some old faces too!  So thanks all, and I will catch up with you on the next tour (Or even outside of that, just PM me!).

Irisbus Rider

Quote from: Sir Pompously on July 10, 2011, 09:14:43 PMAfter sorting through the 150 odd John pictures (There will be a use for those yet)
That greatly concerns me.....

Great tour photos Todd, you captured the day quite well, thanks for sharing them with us!

Buzz Killington

King of Buses

Sir Pompously

Quote from: Buzz Killington on July 11, 2011, 05:46:54 PM

Ryan, no. Just no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no annnnnddddd no.

KOB I will pop up some photos in a thread. Give me a few moments.