ACT Bus: web poll

Started by Barry Drive, September 03, 2011, 01:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Drive

The Home Page of the ACT Bus website features a web poll section. Unlike many media outlets which manage to post a new poll question daily, ACT Bus posts a new one slightly less often.

If you have any suggestions for web poll questions (bus/public transport related), please post them here or PM me. Include the answer choices.

Barry Drive

New poll has been posted. But keep those suggestions coming.

Barry Drive

A future poll will ask the question "what is Canberra's worst bus route." But it will need some choices to go with it.

So, I am asking for suggestions of 3 or 4 of your least favourite bus routes (weekday or weekend) with reasons (optional). A short list will be selected from provided suggestions.

To kick it off: 905 - takes too long to get to Dunlop; you can get to Woden quicker than it takes to get to Dunlop!

smitho

The Route 2 southside is a good candidate...from Curtin, it's quicker to take the 300 to Tuggeranong than to catch the Route 2 to Civic!

Buzz Killington

How many of the weekend routes can we list?

lukeo25

900 - my reason is the Erindale segment

smitho

Although I enjoy the challenge, the 958 must rank as one of the most tedious on the current network.  (Although not public knowledge, some Tuggy drivers have set out to do the 958, never to be seen again.....)

Snorzac

I'll second that, 958 is horrible. Not a fan of the 938...mainly due to the individuals that frequent it.