General Transport Discussion || March 08

Started by Jack Bauer, March 08, 2008, 07:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Bauer

I was told that an artic locked up its brakes on Friday night outside the Woden Tradies...couldn't get much more info lol

Busnerd

Apparently the first of the MANs has rolled of the production lines and is currently probably sitting somewhere around customs, I am getting an adeladian to investigate next week for us.

lukeo25

Yay!!! can't wait for them hope i get them on the 312,313,314,315 to college

Bus 400

Quote from: lukeo25 on March 12, 2008, 09:22:50 AM
Yay!!! can't wait for them hope i get them on the 312,313,314,315 to college

What about the 111/318/319? As these buses will be Tuggers buses so they will most likely do these runs more.

bubzie

oh wow, another lake tuggers person..gosh, i'm not the only one!

anyway, heres my piece of gossip..
825 hit a dog in isabella plains this afternoon!

(all i heard was a "WOAHHHH!" from the driver, a screech of the brakes, and some loud yelping noises. and a gasp or two from several people..including one who must of owned said dog, because as soon as she got off the bus, went running towards where the dog was, who had scampered off..)

lukeo25

Quote from: bubzie on March 12, 2008, 05:58:44 PM
oh wow, another lake tuggers person..gosh, i'm not the only one!

anyway, heres my piece of gossip..
825 hit a dog in isabella plains this afternoon!

(all i heard was a "WOAHHHH!" from the driver, a screech of the brakes, and some loud yelping noises. and a gasp or two from several people..including one who must of owned said dog, because as soon as she got off the bus, went running towards where the dog was, who had scampered off..)

all i can say i'm in yr11 and catch the bus everyday from southlands the 08.03 313 or the 07.56 312

Busnerd

You know what we have to do people...catch those buses and yell out LUKE!

Busnerd

Oh wait, we know what he looks like, he posted that surprised picture of himself, he's a red head!

Buzz Killington

lol, just hang out near the bus stop at the specified time frame and play "spot the ginger"

Busnerd

O305

I wonder if Athlon Drive still has AOA cars on it, remember that Mat?

Note: Attachments are Removed once they are 60 days old due to Automatic Maintenance.

Busnerd

The LJ Hooker AOA Car and what was the other one?

Irisbus Rider

Go have a look for yourself, lol, you're just down the road :P

Bus 400

Or who has a big W as a logo.

*Clue-This company is a big help if you wish to do something at LJ Hooker Real Estate.

lukeo25

Busnerd

Quote from: lukeo25 on March 13, 2008, 02:42:27 PM
thats it i am dying my hair

Dont forget to cover all bases, i.e. pubes, we do have a female here who may dack you :P

lukeo25

Buzz Killington

do the curtains match the drapes?

audience hollers and applauds

Jack Bauer

Saw Priscillas bus parked up on the dirt on the Ashley dr last night. He was parking it when I passed and I gave a beep, so priscilla if you read this and you heard a honk last nigth that was me.

Busnerd

Irisbus Rider

Buzz Killington

i do recall AM mentioning that he got his P's some time ago. pretty sure there was a thread about it on something called CTF

Jack Bauer

Yes Ive only been driving for 6months or soemthing

Buzz Killington

i'm hearing that the first of the MAN's may be delivered this week, and will either be fleet number 374 or 400.

Network 08 may also appear on ACTIONs website this week.

lukeo25

Buzz Killington

i should stress those points are both rumoured, but from a generally reliable source.

Irisbus Rider

I know It's April, but did anyone see or get word or even get photos of the bus + kangaroo accident on College St?

Buzz Killington

ITS APRIL YOU IMBECILE! *Slaps John across face with a rolled up newspaper*

heard about it on timesaver traffic, thats it.

Busnerd

yeah heard it on timesaver traffic.

Some girl in my office was telling everyone else about how she drove past it thismorning, she said the whole window of the bus was smashed.

Irisbus Rider

Ah, this thread is like......totally locked.....duuuuuuh!

Please refer to the current one.....