Bus 621

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, August 02, 2017, 09:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

So I haven't been taking many photos lately, mainly cause I've been too busy, *cough* lazy, but I took a couple of 621 tonight. I unfortunately didn't get good lighting for 621 as it was quite late and an unexpected arrival, but next time I see it, I will try to get some better angles and more lit up shots.
I have noticed there's still no listing in the gallery for 621, so if you want to use any of these, go ahead!

Buzzers,

Full back to front interior

close back to front interior

Not the best shot, but all i could do in the time i had before the green light. I did get the other side, but it's not worthy.

One thing for sure, this bus is very boxy compared to the other bustech euro 6s, has roughly the same round front, but very square-ish elsewhere. Sounds and smells the same, but looking at the back I can see why they called it 'Optimus' cause it looks like an Optimus Prime if he were a bus lol.

Barry Drive

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on August 02, 2017, 09:56:41 PM
One thing for sure, this bus is very boxy compared to the other bustech euro 6s

"Other?"

Of course it's boxy, it's a Volgren after all.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Well excuse me for not knowing or ever seeing what a Volgren is...

Busnerd

Sylvan Loves Buses

Ok, once again I want a roof shot. Whoever gets me one first will win a cookie.

Looking from the inside the other day, I can see this time the hatches are not a single flat panel as they are on the others and there's a bunch of other bits and bops on top of the second carriage I'm intrigued to see properly.

Busnerd

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on August 13, 2017, 10:13:51 PM
Ok, once again I want a roof shot. Whoever gets me one first will win a cookie.

Looking from the inside the other day, I can see this time the hatches are not a single flat panel as they are on the others and there's a bunch of other bits and bops on top of the second carriage I'm intrigued to see properly.

Second Carriage? do you mean the trailer?

Sylvan Loves Buses

Also, if possible, a shot of the back from the drivers side view - the one on the gallery is on the wrong side angle for what I am after
with as much roof as possible too ^