June 20, 2021, 04:32:42 AM

Cardboard Bus Models Discussion

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, March 27, 2018, 10:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

Don't know where else to put this, so here will do for now.

https://youtu.be/KQ20d2DvNuE

Busfanatic101

King of Buses

Transit Graphics posted a few photos of some new cardboard models of 710 and 712 yesterday on Facebook.

Sylvan Loves Buses

February 27, 2019, 09:10:13 PM #3 Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 10:12:21 PM by Buzz Killington
Was at ANU's Griffin Hall today and noticed some newer cardboard bus models. One of the other students told me they were handing them out somewhere on Thursday during O-week. Apparently models of 665 and 400 as well as the new light rail (I think of which are available at the City Interchange walk-in office). Of course obtaining them now days is difficult now that Transit Graphics no longer mass-produces as much as they use to and will cost you $10-20 per bus/tram if you want one when you walk into their office in Turner.

Bus 400

You can also give Transport Canberra a call & depending on stock levels, they might be able to send something out to you.

But I am very popular, so it's always good luck always getting a model of me.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Sylvan Loves Buses

Gottem. However I was right in presuming the stock levels at least for the City Interchange office, the guy there said he only got a few in and people keep nicking off with his lightrail models :'(. My mistake, the Volgren 655 not 665.