Public Submissions on ACTION

Started by Buzz Killington, April 19, 2008, 07:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irisbus Rider

That first one is f*cken stupid! What a halfwit.....

The others are ok, but do not have a full understanding of ACTION.....

Buzz Killington

this one from our very own Martin "Martin" Lawrence is well structured, intelligent and spot on:
http://members.dodo.com.au/~martinlawrence/2network08.rtf

O305

Quote from: Renault Rider on April 19, 2008, 07:32:55 PM
"Some drivers seem to be mentally challenged."
"Inter town services take more than an hour to cover major centres and there are no head rests for passengers!" < what a dumb idea
"I personally saw spilt blood on several occasions shortly after a crime occurred."

Yes, I think I agree with you.

Irisbus Rider

Quote from: O305 on April 19, 2008, 08:03:56 PM
Quote from: Renault Rider on April 19, 2008, 07:32:55 PM
"Some drivers seem to be mentally challenged."
"Inter town services take more than an hour to cover major centres and there are no head rests for passengers!" < what a dumb idea
"I personally saw spilt blood on several occasions shortly after a crime occurred."

Yes, I think I agree with you.
Ha ha, yeah, I'd say the person that submit that was mentally challenged!

Buzz Killington

Irisbus Rider

Oh, lol, of course.....

But yeah, thanks for that submission Martin, that is what ACTION used to fix up the network! Good job!

Sir Pompously

The first one is stupid, though the point I agree with in the first one is that the call centre closes too early. It should be till last bus, as if you have a problem like the bus is late or does not show up you cannot find out any information and you are left waiting.

The second one, I agree with More information, rear desto boxes and more spread out services instead of buses being clustered. Another thing is allowing School teachers and parents to be able to ride school buses, not all parents but maybe a group of parents like a canteen group at a school. One or two are assigned to each bus morning and afternoon on certain days as a voluntary thing. It may help with damaging of buses, but might not especially on busier services (like those from Marist and Eddies).