Macgregor. Alleyne Close to be exact.

And I request a Volvo B58.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Quote from: Barry Drive on April 06, 2018, 06:59:45 PM
Macgregor. Alleyne Close to be exact.

And I request a Volvo B58.

Yes, and okie doke.

Sylvan Loves Buses

I wanted a SL200 at the time of drawing that reference too, so they'll make sense together.

Last Round.

Sylvan Loves Buses

With requested Volvo B58, desired MAN SL200, and a white peg just for kicks.

Before you go whining at me that the SL200 is never gonna fit around the side of the B58, I'll tell you now, after being there myself I can say there is definitely no way that two buses would be able to side by side fit through there anyway, esp with the way the SL200 is coming at it - at least not without having to mount the kerb.

ajw373

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on May 03, 2018, 10:16:48 AM
With requested Volvo B58, desired MAN SL200, and a white peg just for kicks.

Before you go whining at me that the SL200 is never gonna fit around the side of the B58, I'll tell you now, after being there myself I can say there is definitely no way that two buses would be able to side by side fit through there anyway, esp with the way the SL200 is coming at it - at least not without having to mount the kerb.

There used to be an amenities building there, especially when SL200's were using it, which if I recall would have stopped in the late 70's.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Well that would explain the lack of footpath connecting to the road.

ajw373

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on May 07, 2018, 08:35:02 AM
Well that would explain the lack of footpath connecting to the road.

Yeah the building sat where the two paths kind of end.

Most of not all the termini used to have small amenity buildings. I assume they had a toilet and somewhere to make a cuppa in them, and most doubled up as a waiting area for the passengers.

If I recall it was identical to the same as the one that is still at Fraser West.