New AOA

Started by Buzz Killington, September 15, 2008, 06:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz Killington

Spotted 969 tonight in a new AOA for the Canberra Centre

(apparently Renault Rider beat me to this news, however)

Snorzac

Cool!!! Does it look good??

Buzz Killington

yeah its not bad. The rear is a charcoal gray with the swirls etc and the logo, left and right was white with olive green swirls, with a male and female model, Canberra Centre logo and slogan. I think it had a bunch of store names above the windows. There was no fleet number at the front on the right as there was a store name there.

Snorzac

Is the bike rack still on

Buzz Killington

..Yes. Why wouldn't it be?

Snorzac

don't know, pointless question. They may have taken the rack of while doing the wrap, or is this a proper AOA??

Buzz Killington

they've left the front alone on every AOA since about... 2001 now.. around the same time they moved to wraps for AOA's i think.

Irisbus Rider

Nah, Chrus_Guru reported it to me, and I passed the news on to Busnerd, I still haven't seen it.

CanberraTransport

Saw this cruising around Weston Crk area at 5:20pm yesterday. Looked quite good.

Lockie

Taken with my iphone. Enjoy.

Note: Attachments are Removed once they are 60 days old due to Automatic Maintenance.

Sir Pompously

So much for ACTION only having two AOA buses for other companies (Which they were aiming for a few years ago!). Doesn't actually look half bad, proably one of the better white AOA's around.

Buzz Killington

thanks for the photos Locki!

Buzz Killington

Just saw 969 in a new canberra centre AOA. It matches the new 'defining fashion' tv ads. Looks pretty good!

Irisbus Rider

Yeah, saw it in the City Interchange this morning, is a purpely blue now, looks sexy hot!

Buzz Killington

i do believe i scooped you too, John. I made the mistake of posting here, then taking a phone call, before texting Busnerd only to be informed that you had told him 'four minutes ago"

Irisbus Rider

Yes, you did actually, we only saw it seconds apart, but you saw it first, which is all that matters, so I suppose Congratulations are in order! :P

Buzz Killington

WOOT!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Snorzac

Saw it from a distance, the rear looks okay, that is all I saw.