Take Me Away Watson & Hackett

Started by Bus 400, August 23, 2011, 08:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus 400

First up we have Bus 340 performing the 2/937 diversion around Hackett Shops while a speed bump is installed. Bus 340 is turning left back on Madigan Street from Skeat Street (opposite the old Hackett Terminus).

Next up we have Bus 366 on what should be the stretch of Antil Street for local access & ACTION Buses is used by quite a lot of cars,

Sadly I missed the big diversion of the 936 & 937 around Phillip Avenue over the weekend as the workers decided to finish the work on the Saturday when I was interstate.

Busnerd

You'd think it is a bus roadeo course!? Good photos Julian, maybe crop the bus stop out in the 2nd last pic and submit it for next months POTM

Barry Drive

Quote from: Busn00b on August 26, 2011, 11:31:18 AM
Good photos Julian, maybe crop the bus stop out in the 2nd last pic and submit it for next months POTM
Something like this, perhaps?

Bus 400

Now that one speed jump has been installed on one side of Madigan Street, it was the 936's turn to be diverted.

Here we have Bus 313 taking the same diversion as for Dickson bound buses (just in reverse). So Bus 313 is turning from Mills Street onto Matilda Street.

Buzz Killington

Looks like a friendly wave in that second shot!

smitho

Good shots Julian; like the telephoto effects.