A few from Belconnen

Started by Irisbus Rider, August 31, 2011, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irisbus Rider

Hi all;

I was hoping to get photos of the MkI's before they disappeared, and here's what I found;

Ansair (MkI) bodied Renault PR100.2, 842 seen on Nettleford St prior to commencing a school run.

Ansair (MkI) bodied Renault PR100.2, 851 seen on Nettleford St prior to commencing a school run with Ansair (MkII) bodied Renault PR100.2 902 right behind.

Ansair (MkI) bodied Renault PR100.2 832 seen on Nettleford St bound for Woden.

Ansair (MkI) bodied Renault PR100.2 847 seen on Nettleford St prior to commencing a school run.

Now for some MkI artics;

Ansair (MkI) bodied Renault PR180.2 707 seen on Nettleford St prior to commencing a school run.

Ansair (MkI) bodied Renault PR180.2 709 seen on Nettleford St prior to commencing a school run.

And some 'green buses' seen at this location:

Custom CB60 Evo II bodied Scania K320UB seen operating a Blue Rapid service to Spence.

Custom CB60 Evo II bodied MAN 18.310 374 seen operating a Blue Rapid service to Fraser, with a Renault PR100.3 right behind.

You may be able to tell I wasn't going for photos with interesting or unique backgrounds, this is just to keep my photo-log of ACTION's fleet up to date.

Custom CB60 Evo II bodied MAN 18.320 399 seen on Cohen St.

And a few night pics I've been meaning to post:

Custom CB60 Evo II bodied MAN 18.320 435 with a very odd desto on the bus....?

AD bodied Renault PR100.3a seen with it's new desto at Cohen St Bus Station. A photo of it's controller is found below;

I hope you enjoyed these pics!

Buzz Killington

If it weren't for 902 in the background this would've been an ad free thread.

Great photos, whoever you are.