Which Terminus #40 - Expires Wednesday 13th February

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, January 28, 2019, 05:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

How good are you at identifying bus terminii and interchanges of Canberra from the skies?

Get it right and you get to contribute to my monthly bus drawing collection.

To view the game rules, you may view them here
A statistics list for the previous winners will be made available soon.

What does this one look like?

A retiree has requested that Leyland Bus 325 be in this month's drawing. I will investigate photos for this bus, however if a specific angle is requested that the gallery does not provide, I may have to look elsewhere or request that one be available with the details.

Barry Drive

Sylvan Loves Buses

Hence why I subtitled the previous clue as being cryptic, you gotta think a little harder than that.

Skitube

Sylvan Loves Buses

It wasn't the profession I was after, it was what Gordan does with his profession ;)
Yes, let's 'Cook'!

Sylvan Loves Buses

Quote from: Belconnen Community Station Game Request967 breaking down as it passes by...
Quote from: Cook Shops Game Requestlet's have 967 crashing into a tree, with police and ambulances on standby...
...have a bit of black smoke coming out of it

What next, 967 blowing up a plane at Canberra Airport 'Speed' style?
I really think someone has it in for 967, what do you think KoB?

Anyway, enough drama. This month I had an attempt of my first night drawing, didn't go as well as I'd hoped, a spot with more open sky and less trees would've probably been more ideal.
My first draw of emergency vehicles too, the front of a Police car parked behind 967 wrapped with police tape, with an Ambulance driving away from the scene. Once again hard to see as I still have yet to configure my laptop to my printers scanner. 325 is there to pick up the passengers of 967 after the incident replacing the morning 242 to Russel.

King of Buses

Sylvan Loves Buses

Skitube

Quote from: Sylvan Loves Buses on February 22, 2019, 09:43:05 PM
What next, 967 blowing up a plane at Canberra Airport 'Speed' style?

stop giving me ideas