Which Terminus #50 - Due Sunday 24th November

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, November 07, 2019, 10:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

Who wants the last terminus drawing?

The day I drew this, it was so cold my fingers nearly went numb, so I said 'screw it' to colouring it in, there's plenty of detail there already.

vnguyen

I could be wrong. But is it Tuggeranong Bus Station? Due to being a one way street.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Tuggeranong Interchange goes the other way.

Gungahlin is correct.

Toyota Camry

If it was too cold, you should have turned the heater on; if you do not have heating at home, you could have completed your drawing whilst on a bus with heating.

Sylvan Loves Buses

I don't draw these from home while looking at google maps, that would be cheating and inaccurate. I go to the locations to do all my drawings.
Same thing happened when I did the Cooleman Court drawing, I had no camera back then to take photos to do later, so I had to freeze to finish that too.

Seems at least one thing goes either terribly wrong or amazingly right at each location. Not sure if I've ever mentioned this, but I got verbally and physically assaulted by a half-naked-tanned-bogan in a mechanised wheelchair at the Weston Creek Terminus while I was there. Of which he didn't need that wheelchair as he was perfectly able to get out of it to assault me with his dog. Where and what could I have done in that situation with no buses around?

Previous round link.

Toyota Camry

It may be best to visit isolated locations either by car or with a friend; it does seem to be quite poor luck that you had such an incident at the Weston Creek Terminus as I believe from a trip to the area in September 2014 that it is a very quiet location, at which the only human life one would normally encounter would be Transport Canberra bus drivers during their layover.

If such a similar incident were to occur in the future; I would recommend contacting ACT Policing on 131 444 to report the assault. It is quite common for such individuals to be already well known to authorities.

Sylvan Loves Buses

I don't drive, and I have no friends, so...

Snorzac

At least you don't think it's logical to be able to get a Murray's bus from Gungahlin Place to Round Key [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sylvan Loves Buses

For the final terminus, we have...

A concept E5 MAN artic with my concept 'My Way' livery that I created some time ago, shoving 'your typical Canberra driver' off the road cause the prick didn't give way... and the usual TC crap has been replaced with My Way stuff too. If this drawing were to have an alternative title, it would be 'Give Way, it's My Way!'