Brisbane Buses-Part 1 of 2

Started by Snorzac, July 18, 2010, 09:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snorzac

Here are my bus pictures from Brisbane, I took these in between the Cultural Centre Bus Station and the underground bus Station, not sure of the street names, but I am sure Todd or Mat can enlighten us. Part one is made up of pictures of low floors, part two will mostly be the same with the odd high floor, enjoy!

Seen here is Garden City Depot's MAN NG313 CNG/Custom Coaches CB60 Evo II 1608 operating a Buz service, these are limited stop services.

Next you see Carina depot's Volvo B7RLE/Volgren CR228L, 1835, operating a route 204

Willawong's 1466, an MAN 18.310 CNG/Volgren CR228L is seen operating a route 120 followed by a Scania L94UB CNG

Another Garden City NG313, this time in the form of 1620 operating a route 130 Buz

Garden City MAN 18.310 CNG/Volgren, 1375 is seen on a route 160

A coincidence, the next bus seen here is Garden City MAN 1376 operating a route 66

Another NG313 from Garden City, this time it is 1622 operating a route 170

Virginia depot's Scania L94UB CNG/Volgren CR224L (yes it is ugly) is seen on a route 330

Last of all Logan City Bus Service 118, a Volvo B12BLE/Bustech VST is seen operating a route 555 to the Logan Hyperdome 

Part two to follow immediately, the pics are on the net awaiting posting :D

Sir Pompously

The bus station is Queen Street Bus Station. The one next to it is King George Square bus station. Nice photos, some of them not the best out there (Over exposure here and there, abit of blur) but most are pretty good. Love those MAN NG313 artics and their fully sik turbo.

smitho

The good shots there - great looking buses too.

King of Buses

I like the brisbane livery but not exactly the kite.

Sir Pompously

I am a fan of the kite, as it symbolises 'clean' air, being natural gas and all. G1601 is the only MAN NG313 with the kite on it (Well it was last I saw it) and it looks great with it on as it snakes both sections of the vehicle.

smitho

Pretty good, clear desto graphics on these nice Brisbane buses - although the route numerals look a little squashed up by ACTION standards.