Photo Request for October Drawing

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, September 15, 2021, 11:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

For my October drawing I am seeking a bus with an ad or AOA. I don't mind what the ad is or which bus it was used on (unless it's an AOA specific to the bus like the Fossil Fuels AOA).
1 submission from each user please, I'll use the one I like the most.

King of Buses

Intercity XPT AOA from OG 510, thanks. 😛

Stan butler

This ad hasn't been used, but an ad for a new Toyota Camry on a Renault pr2 - and have the pr2 blowing excessive fumes too (and see if you can show the windows on the pr2 being open).

Sylvan Loves Buses

I guess I wasn't explicate enough, but I actually need the photo so I can drawing it from the photo. Old, new, taken during lockdown, I don't care, all I want is a real ad/AOA photo you're taken for my next drawing.

narc855

311's AOA would be a good choice because it really fits with this shit

DSC09315 by Qichuan Xia, on Flickr

Sylvan Loves Buses

So I won't be fitting an AOA on this months drawing, I've done it in such a way that seeing anything would be impossible.
Instead I'll try for next month. I'd like the majority of the AOA or ad to be white please. No innuendos, nothing too busy and certainly not something from the Brindabella collection. I haven't decided yet (as I have yet to visit the location), but the drawing will likely depict one of the concrete shelters near the Narrabundah shops on Kootara Crescent. If I recall correctly, the shelters there have drawings on the inside, so think about those when choosing you image.