Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Started by Snorzac, January 23, 2010, 01:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snorzac

I am about to post some screen shots from Flight Simulator X which is more commonly referred to as FSX. Before I  post these I will post a Youtube video which might give you a bit of an idea what it's like.
Funny FSX commercial

Snorzac

So here are the first lot of screen shots.

This first one is of a Qantas Airbus A330-300 entering the Runway at Hobart. This aircraft is a download from AVSIM produced by Project Opensky.

An inflight picture of a Virgin Blue 737-800. This is a repaint for the default 737-800 model.

One very big bird on approach to London. Qantas Airbus A380 Nancy Bird Walton is a download from the AVSIM website.

One of the default aircraft is the CRJ700, this one appears in one of the default liveries in the form of a made up airline, Orbit Air.

A Qantas Dash 8-100 departs Canberra. Not sure where this download came from.

The default 747-400 in Orbit Air livery departs LAX

A Jestar A321 pushes back at Sydney. This is a repaint of the default A321.

Qantaslink Dash 8-Q400 on approach into Canberra. This download is from AVSIM and was made for Qantas Virtual Airways.

A fictional repaint in the form of the Qantas V-Jet livery on a 737-800. This livery is 1 of 16 liveries for the default aircraft that form the 'Qantastic' pack

Snorzac

and the last few.

The project open Sky 737-700 in Boeing House livery

A default Beech King Air overflying regional NSW

Dawn at Canberra with a Qantas 737-800 preparing to depart

A Virgin Blue Embraer 190 overflying the City of Sydney

A standard Qantaslink Dash 8 Q400 livery

The rest are from the Qantastic Pack

Fictional Socceroos A321 at Melbourne.

Yananyi Dreaming departing Canberra

and finally a fictional Qantas Wallabies A321 at cruise somewhere off the coast of Auckland.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!  ;D