Which Terminus #45 - Expires Thursday 27th June

Started by Sylvan Loves Buses, June 04, 2019, 01:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvan Loves Buses

Modified rules can be viewed here.
Updated Winner list here.

Toyota Camry

I am tipping Narrabundah; that is the evening terminus of 56.

Sylvan Loves Buses

I can see what you're going for, but no Narrabundah is not it.

Toyota Camry

Could it be at the Gungahlin Cemetery at Mitchell; former terminus of route 48 prior to 2006, a service from Belconnen.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Sylvan Loves Buses

As of losing my bike, an inconvenience no more now that the lightrail is operational.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Sylvan Loves Buses

Oh no, seems I've been mistaken for 20 years, this one is actually in North Canberra not Gungahlin. That'll narrow it down for sure.

Stan butler

Sylvan Loves Buses

That's the one.

Was having a look at it on google maps yesterday, was gobsmacked when I noticed it said Lyneham in the address bar. Never knew Lyneham went that far north, it even covers EPIC and Mitchell doesn't even touch the area, so there you go.

Barry Drive

The racecourse and showground existed LONG before Mitchell ever did.

Yet many people have this bizarre belief that Mitchell extends to Federal Highway - it doesn't. The boundary is north of Randwick Road.

Sylvan Loves Buses

Quote from: Stan butleryou mention that you would draw "the big bus"...
...One of my favourite movies.
Can you draw the big bus in the green TC colour scheme...

After just watching it again now with my mum, oh brings back hilarious memories.
Yes I most certainly can draw that - even if it being so long, it doesn't fit on the page.

Complete with the ACTION - "Definitely NOT going your way" livery and an Australian flag on top where the American flag would've been.
Obviously this bus would not be able to run on most of Canberra's main roads, but visiting the Racecourse during the day a few weeks ago, the pull-in wouldn't be a problem, this terminus is a great fit for a bus this size, except for the trees - a few branches might get snapped off.