Game: Street Names

Started by Barry Drive, December 23, 2021, 05:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triumph

Quote from: Barry Drive on February 04, 2022, 11:32:06 AMExcept that's not correct either. But it's a better "virtual" name than Benjamin Way.

In any case, game is now over: well done to Northside.
Yes, congrats to Northside.

(Target is close to Westfield bus stop. Both are Westfield properties. Target gives their address as 18 Benjamin Way. QED)

triumph

I think much appreciation is due to Barry Drive for invigorating the Forum with the introduction of these games and staying out what was thought initially to be very straightforward.

Northside

Kudos all round. That turned out to me more tricky and intriguing than first thought!

narc855

Quote from: Northside on February 04, 2022, 11:19:44 PMKudos all round. That turned out to me more tricky and intriguing than first thought!

Yes, actually you chose a good time to post because now we have a new one (McCoy Cct).
But the 7 day clock ended... lol

Northside

I was also waiting for someone to post Manuka cct. The cricket was on at that time...

narc855

well Manuka Cct is doubtful (I actually considered it but I don't think shuttle buses are allowed.)

triumph

Quote from: narc855 on February 06, 2022, 06:53:51 PMwell Manuka Cct is doubtful (I actually considered it but I don't think shuttle buses are allowed.)
Agree, but be careful to distinguish 901 to 903 regularly scheduled routes also described as shuttles. Charters, specials, and hoc diversions, and brief planned diversions to my mind shouldn't qualify either. But note the horse has bolted in respect to rte 18 diversion.