Where is it #85

Started by 743, August 16, 2015, 11:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where is ex Newcastle Buses Mercedes O305 Mk III 2619? And yes, it's in the ACT :P

Bus 503

Hmmm it looks kind of like a field parking lot. With the crate on the right probably used for storage. Possibly Antill Street? I'd like to know what that building on the right hand side covered by the trees is. Possibly a clear giveaway. :P

Busfanatic101

Time for a clue maybe before people forget about this one and #89 is created?

Sorry, went overseas and I forgot I posted this. Not Antill St. Closest bus stop is #4548.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Buzz Killington

Somewhere within Riggall Place?

Bus 503

Quote from: Buzz Killington on October 07, 2015, 08:04:52 PM
Somewhere within Riggall Place?

Damn it, that's what I was about to post!

Back of Southwell park??

Do correct me if I'm wrong, but is that large green building in the background the National Hockey Centre?

I'll give it to Buzz - it's technically Thurbon Rd, but some maps still call it Riggall Pl. And yes, that's the Hockey Centre.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Bus 503

So as King of Buses won where is it 88, and Buzz won where is it 85, will they both co-host the next one?

Busfanatic101

Quote from: Bus 503 on October 09, 2015, 07:53:17 PM
So as King of Buses won where is it 88, and Buzz won where is it 85, will they both co-host the next one?

Quote from: Buzz Killington on May 29, 2009, 08:35:59 PM
RULES
1 - One game at a time. The winner of a game has 24 hours to commence a new thread. If they fail to do so, any member may start the new game.

I think it has been 24hrs since #88, so either Buzz does it within the next 24hrs or a free for all. But then, Rule 1 has been broken already, so...

Buzz Killington

I'm happy for someone else to kick off the next one

Sylvan Loves Buses

Quote from: Buzz Killington on October 09, 2015, 10:28:08 PM
I'm happy for someone else to kick off the next one

Can I do the next one? And is it allowed to be an artwork instead of a photo?

Barry Drive

You've already been given an answer to that via PM. Please stop asking questions repeatedly.