Premier Illawarra

Started by Irisbus Rider, November 19, 2008, 03:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irisbus Rider

A few pics of the Marine Drive layover, which is the terminating point for many of Premier Illawarras routes. While I was down there, I got snapping away, here are a few shots. Sorry about that fence too;

m/o 6412 is a Mercedes Benz O405 with a Custom Coach "238" body. Love it! Beside it, is an Ex ACTION Mercedes Benz O305 (647) with an Ansair body, m/o 6048.

Now existing as m/o 6141 is Ex ACTION 683, Renault PR100.2 MkI, now single door, and about to commence a 57, which is a "LakeLink" route, and takes 2 hours and circles Lake Illawarra, which basically consists of nearly all of the Illawarra Metro area. Sitting beside that is m/o 6116 which is a Mercedes Benz O405 with a PMC "Metro 90" body, which came all the way from Quinces to operate with Premier.

A BCI, 4762-MO, which is new to Premier, consists of a CAT engine, and a ZF engine. Everything else is constructed by BCI.

m/o 6369 is a Mercedes Benz O405 with a CC "Bustech" (?) body. I was simply enthused with this body!

To finish off, m/o 6128 Mercedes Benz O405 with a CC "238" body is just departing to commence a 23, while it leaves behind m/o 9008, which is a MAN 18.280 with a CC CB50 body.

Sorry about the poor photographical skills there, this was taken in the early days of my camera, and only now, I've gotten around to posting them :P

Thanks for looking!

Buzz Killington

ex683 looks quite nice in that livery. shame they've removed the back doors though.

Sir Pompously

Every Freakin' Time :P I go for quote and hit remove, Sorry Snrub old boy. On IE8 you hit cancel and it removes it anyway :P
Quote from: Mr Snrubex683 looks quite nice in that livery. shame they've removed the back doors though.

Atleast they did a proper job, unlike operators on the cheap. The even replaced it with a proper Hopper Window.

Buzz Killington

thankfully it takes one click to restore it!

Busnerd

John, re: that BCI photo, how can it have two engines? the second one you mention does not even make engines!

It would be a CAT engine and ZF 6 Speed box most likely, i've been on one and they are quite nice

Irisbus Rider

Yeah, ZF make gearboxes, I know that lol. Slight error there.