HCVA Custom Coaches Tour - 9 October

Started by Busnerd, September 10, 2009, 11:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busnerd

The tour everyone has been asking for and waiting for is finally happening.

Friday 9th October 7.00pm at Custom Coaches, Sturt St Smithfield.

Plenty of on-street parking is available. A shuttle bus may be provided to the site. Public Transport is available via the Liverpool Parramatta Transitway, alight at Warren Station and walk south down Sturt St approximately 250metres. Custom Coaches is directly opposite Linfox. The tour will commence in the Lunch Room, with Pies and Sausage Rolls supplied by Custom Coaches, aswell as a presentation on their new CB80 body aswell as a presentation on the new 3D Design Method and new materials etc. There will then be a plant tour. On the night you will need to be dressed in a manner ready to inspect a Live Plant, ie Long Pants, Sturdy Covered Footwear (no canvas footwear etc) and preferably Long Sleeve shirts or jackets. Please comply with any reasonable request by Custom Coaches staff, as you will be taken through the plant in groups and explained about the various aspects of each part of the plant.

Bookings are ESSENTIAL contact me via Email deano305@gmail.com to book your spot.

No email, no entry on the night. Bookings will be required by the 30th of September to arrange Catering. Late bookings may not be considered.

At this stage there is no cost for the tour. Custom Coaches are hosting this to show fellow Bus Enthusiasts what happens and how buses are made. Previous CC tours have been excellent, informative and very worthwhile. We look forward to having you there on the night. Please Email, DO NOT PERSONAL MESSAGE. I will provide contact details via email only.

Regards
Deano

Dean Has Requested to know who from Canberra would like to attend, please let either myself or him know ASAP as he is taking books for this tour, if your not on the list you can not attend. Cost is free.

Irisbus Rider

I'll be there!

Just for formalities sake, I'll still send the e-mail.

Just to double check, non-HCVA members can attend?
(Quite sure the answer will be yes, but after the Enviro Double Decker saga, it's anyones guess)

Busnerd

The Enviro500 Incident was the Museum staff thinking they were in control, when they actually had nothing to do with the event, they also announced 'museum members only' not HCVA members, everyone hates the Museum, but the HCVA is ok.

It WAS members only, but it has since been changed to anyone, just make sure to book a spot.

Sir Pompously

Ohhhh, I am hoping I have the day off, as I have not got my roster for that week yet (Will get it next week). Damn week by week rostering. I will see how I go and hopefully I may have a place.