NBN

Started by Busfanatic101, March 14, 2017, 11:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busfanatic101

NBN
2 people with a little NBN sign was doing work at the pole on the cnr of McBryde and Comrie (just south of Erindale Bus Station). They were working on the wiring and were there all day (around 10:15am and 5pm I went past on a bus). I hadn't even realised Tuggeranong was on the NBN map!

EDIT- still there in the rain under a tent next morning, but not afternoon

And under a tent working on the same pole afternoon of 16/3

ajw373

Quote from: Busfanatic101 on March 14, 2017, 11:24:39 PM
2 people with a little NBN sign was doing work at the pole on the cnr of McBryde and Comrie (just south of Erindale Bus Station). They were working on the wiring and were there all day (around 10:15am and 5pm I went past on a bus). I hadn't even realised Tuggeranong was on the NBN map!

EDIT- still there in the rain under a tent next morning, but not afternoon

Well it's not really. Parts (Kambah, Wanniassa and Oxley) however are on the fraudband map, rolling out the exact same technology that Transact rolled out coming on from 20 years ago now. (though upgraded 5 years ago).

Of course the government likes to call fraudband NBN, but frankly if it ain't fibre it really ain't NBN.

Sylvan Loves Buses

I just switched to the NBN from Landline a couple days ago, but my connection feels laggier, can barely watch Youtube videos atm. Is this normal?

Quote from: ajw373fraudband
Aha, I get it, nice one!