Akuna Street and DBL Local Link B6BLE

Started by Sir Pompously, June 03, 2008, 04:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Pompously

Yesterday was the first day of Network 2008. With a bunch of new routes and numbers along with changes to streets buses run along, yesterday was a good day to get out and scout out all the new wonders of the network (Along with the alright, not great, but alright weather). I was able to meet up with Mathew later on in the evening to see what we could find (We found an Express Bodied B6BLE in a Local Link AOA for Deanes Buslines), however while I had a break at TAFE earlier in the day I headed to Akuna Street in the City where buses now run down again.

Everyones favourite a Renault/MACK PR100.2 BUS-968 with Ansair Body is seen heading towards Fairbairn Park on a 10

A Dennis Dart SLF with Wright Body BUS-142 heads towards Dickson on a 2

A Scania L94UB with CC CB60 Body BUS-363 is on a 7 service to Belconnen Interchange

A MACK (Renault) PR100.3a with AD Body BUS-131is heading towards Civic on a route 2 service, Love the rear on these things, and glad to see it still has its MACK logo and Austral Denning wording still on the rear

Caught me by suprise but thankyou TAMS for the 3 Minute light cycle! MO6584 a Volvo B6BLE with an Express body is seen exiting City Bus Interchange on an 830 to City West. I have not seen MO6584 in this livery yet, but then again I have not seen it in Canberra for a while. The Livery is for its Local Link services, which are found in the Queanbeyan and Eden regions

Irisbus Rider

Heeeeeey, nice photos!

Yeah, there are a whole lot of new runs to gunzel, but yeah, those are nice!

Keep them coming.