Canberra Spotting 11/06/2010

Started by Snorzac, June 13, 2010, 11:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snorzac

For something a bit different I tried spotting from the other end down near Brand depot; here are the results.

Virgin Blue E190 VH-ZPB 'Rio de Gold Coast' rolling out on runway 35

The same aircraft followed by RAAF BBJ A36-001

Rio de Gold Coast on her way in
A36-001 an RAAF Boeing Business Jet (BBJ1 or 737-700) is seen taxiing for departure, this aircraft is used for VIP transport.

Qantaslink Dash-8 Q300 VH-SBG taxis to the terminal after landing on the cross runway.

Qantaslink Dash 8-Q400 VH-QOH 'Pink Lady' rotates on Runway 35 on another flight to Sydney

A36-001 rotates; all I can say is I am seriously disappointed with my framing there  >:(

Same aircraft retracting the gear as it climbs out

Four Qantas 737-400s on the ground; from left to right, VH-TJJ, VH-TJF, VH-TJW and VH-TJS.

Virgin Blue 737-700 VH-VBB 'Barrossa Babe' pushes back from the terminal after a 6 hour stop in Canberra.

One more thread to come, and that's it for now :)

Sir Pompously

Am loving some of the shots, am hating the fence. Use the fence to your advantage, get as close as possible and place the camera lens on the fence, zoom in so it removes the wire out of the shot. Or shoot it so that with minimal cropping you can remove and wire in your shot. Shooting with the fence in the way is just lazy, Zac

Snorzac

I am sure I could have climbed the bus, nah, next time I go there I might take a step ladder. That is actually a really good location for tht time of the afternoon