New addition to the ACTION Fleet BUS 465

Started by skyBlue, May 19, 2010, 02:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skyBlue

Discovered BUS 465 at the back of Belconnen Depot, this makes 2 Scania steer taggs at the depot now and should be doing 300 routes soon.

Note: Attachment has expired.

Buzz Killington

Not a bad photo there!

I spotted 465 in City Interchange about an hour ago.

skyBlue

Fairdinkum... I thought it was being fitted out and would not be on the road for a few more days. Gees they do not muck around them work shop boys 8)

Snorzac

It has been there for about a week, going by the time it takes them to get the MANs into service that is quick. Don't expect to see to many buses coming into service, they have ran out of two ways

Barry Drive

I doubt it was 465 you saw, Buzz. It still does not have a ticket machine nor a radio fitted and it does not appear to have moved in days. Perhaps it was 466.

Snorzac

466 has been ready for a while, it has radios and it wouldn't surprise me if they put a validator in it. If I go to school tomorrow I will go and see if I can find 464 or 466, they seem to keep changing the way 464 runs and I would like to see what another one is like.

Buzz Killington

Quote from: MyWay on May 19, 2010, 11:34:25 PM
I doubt it was 465 you saw, Buzz. It still does not have a ticket machine nor a radio fitted and it does not appear to have moved in days. Perhaps it was 466.

It was definitely 465. Perhaps it was just out on testing but I walked past it as it was in the interchange.