Started by Irisbus Rider, May 19, 2008, 10:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irisbus Rider

Some more pics;

The media pack, and interested people.

The media pack, and interested people.

Close up of the rack

And it up.

They removed the bumper stickers to put that on!

'Bernie', the new face of ACTION and Mr Hargreaves on board.

The rear looking forward.

Quality ACTION!

It was quite good, I met many interesting people, Tom Elliott, John Hargreaves, Ian Cooper, and of course 'Bernie' (who even signed me copy of the new network map with his face on it :P ), it was a fantastic morning :D

Busnerd

Nice photos John, what is with the action logo stuck on the back of 344?

And great AOA wrap, look at all the bits they missed around the rear number plate and rear wheelcover, otherwise it does look quite nice..I wonder if they will put the new logo's on buses at all or not bother?

Irisbus Rider

Thanks for the comments
With 344, I've got no idea, ha ha, they didn't even use 344, because it hadn't been taken through the wash, and the rear was filthy, lol.
The front wheelcover was the same too, ACTION didn't really put much care into this.....
I hope they will slowly roll out the new logos, starting with buses, then tickets, etc.

Irisbus Rider

Some more of the dodgy paintjob;

As mentioned the wheel cover is missing some paint.

You can still see the ACTION Logo! It was funny, on WIN News last night, they did a similar shot, and you could still easily see the ACTIONlogo sticking out, ha ha.

The old 947 is trying to escape!

Sir Pompously

Its not a Paintjob John, ITS A STICKER JOB! :P

Busnerd

Still looks good enough though..

Tickets will not get the new logo....think about it, we're getting a new ticket system..

Buzz Killington

great photos RR, you've come a long way!

Irisbus Rider

Ha, thanks, I didn't think they were that good, but yeah, thanks!

CanberraTransport

Thanks for all of the pics. Interesting that you noted Bernie was the new face of ACTION. It used to be my morning bus driver - a female - who appeared in a few recruitment ads. But she left ACTION, so Bernie is the new one lol.

Buzz Killington

there is a female face too, on one of the tv ads

CanberraTransport

Yeah, but not the one I was talking about - as you were probably aware.