9 (81.8%)
Bus 400
0 (0%)
Metrobus
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 11:38:06 PM

Snorzac

Just to try something new I thought we could try a photoshop game.

Each month a picture will be given and working with that picture you have to develop some form of new livery of AOA for the bus in that picture. On the 25th of each month nomination close and voting commences, the winner sets the photo to be used and the challenge for the following month.

This months photo, the challenge is too make the best suiting livery you can using the colours seen on the Renaults.

My five second attempt:

So yeah...knock your selves out.

Bus 400

p_stampy

Ill try again on something other than a small laptop later...

The Love Guru

That actually looks ok. Certain to attain brand recognition with that.

Can anyone do one of the orange blue and a yellow and dark blue, where by the orange/yellow replaces the dirty orange and the blue/dark blue replaces the green.

Busnerd

That looks really nice with the blue front and 'gunmetal grey bumper

p_stampy

Quote from: Chris_Guru on May 25, 2011, 08:08:56 PM

Can anyone do one of the orange blue and a yellow and dark blue, where by the orange/yellow replaces the dirty orange and the blue/dark blue replaces the green.

Kinda like this:

or

p_stampy

Snorzac

:TODDLOL: at that last one.

743, your go to set the next challenge, this was well and truly on with a landslide result!

The Love Guru

Thanks Stampy.

The lighter blue with orange looks impressive. If only they weren't chasing votes by changing bus colours (are people seriously that stupid?), that is what we would have had around Canberra.

p_stampy

Quote from: Chris_Guru on June 01, 2011, 12:05:29 AM
Thanks Stampy.

The lighter blue with orange looks impressive. If only they weren't chasing votes by changing bus colours (are people seriously that stupid?), that is what we would have had around Canberra.

How about this option?  :P

Buzz Killington

All that's missing is Sir Pompously bellowing out "I love the nightlife" from atop the vehicle

p_stampy

Oohhh..

Sorry, went off on my own tangent

The Love Guru

p_stampy

bubzie

I know i'm too late, but i had a go!

(shh, i'm new to photoshop)

400:D

Quote from: bubzie on June 02, 2011, 01:43:55 PM
I know i'm too late, but i had a go!

(shh, i'm new to photoshop)

If only this was on time :'(

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated  :)

Quote from: p_stampy on June 02, 2011, 07:33:36 AM
*awaits next game*

Yes yes, between work at work, work at home, washing, ironing and all the other delights in my life, I have just managed to post a new game  :P