Spot The Ginger

Started by lukeo25, April 04, 2008, 02:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukeo25

Ryan said "lol, just hang out near the bus stop at the specified time frame and play "spot the ginger"

Its time to play  "spot the ginger"

If you see me take a picture(s) anywhere in canberra so be warned I could be anywhere

Sir Pompously

Damn Gingers. They all suffer from Gingervitis, are evil and creepy, they also do no have a soul. They cannot handle the sun and must use an umbrella to walk around, unless you are a daywalker (Bum bum Bummmmmmmm). Lol, Jokes. Todd has been watching too much South Park me thinks.

I will try and 'Spot' you the next few times I am on a bus round town. I am sure we will get you, one day.

Disclaimer: I have nothing against Gingers/Red Nuts/Bluey etc, all is in good humour and should not be taken seriously. It aint like the Allied Forces didn't take Nazi Germany seriously though, I aint going to invade Poland [[Shifty Eyes]].

Buzz Killington

i find the grammatical errors in that community service annoucemet more disturbing than than the ginger kid.

just kidding, the kid is far worse

O305

Buzz Killington

wow

stupid question of the week goes to 0.305

bubzie

I saw you today!!!!!

But i didnt take a photo or anything.

You were sitting on the desk outside the work and society room, near the lockers at 9:40ish at school today :D

(I was in that class before you..haha)

lukeo25

Buzz Killington

OMG you two could like, date

Busnerd

luke, you will easily recognise bubzie..

the word on the street is she likes to dress up as a bunny and hand out easter eggs..

a humerous text with something similar to that was sent to our newsroom reporting this incident around easter time.

Buzz Killington

yes yes, we've all seen bubzie's wacky outfits

Irisbus Rider

Probably as a result of an overexposure of Brand Depot.

O305

Who remembers the 'John and Bron' saga? Here we go again.. Lukeo25 and Bron! :D ;D

Irisbus Rider

'John and Bron'?
It was like the Cold war, nothing happened.....

O305

So John, what is a ninja potato?

Irisbus Rider

A figurene seen on the packet of pizza flavoured japanese potato chips. Found in "Asian-gogo"? Store opposite the City Interchange information office.

Oooooh, they were tasty.

bubzie

Quote from: Busnerd on April 08, 2008, 10:02:16 PM
luke, you will easily recognise bubzie..

the word on the street is she likes to dress up as a bunny and hand out easter eggs..

a humerous text with something similar to that was sent to our newsroom reporting this incident around easter time.

Ahh fuck, my cover's out. (But yes, that's the best way to describe myself...i was the idiot dressed up as the easter bunny...enough said.)

And everyone, fuck you all! :P

Busnerd

actually its ASIAN TO GO not ASIAN GO GO

Irisbus Rider

Either way, they're both hilarious names, ha ha.

Buzz Killington

lukeo25

back to college tommorow so the game is back and also i will be in mitchel doing WEX in the technology warehouse so anyone might see me around civic or mitchel and also cherry coke in hand (or dr pepper) because of the new iga on east row :)

bubzie

oh, so your definatly in work and society, me guessing?
(I have a friend in the year 11 one. Muhaha.)

Anyway, knowing my luck, i'll probly see  you ..err, if your class is on 4 and 7, ..after ag tomorrow. I shall point and snigger :P

bubzie

lukeo25

You got me sitting on my laptop which i'm now using

Buzz Killington

well that is certainly clear evidence

Buzz Killington

also, you should've done the cliche have-the-subject-in-a-light-circle-whilst-the-rest-of-the-photo-is-darkened-despite-the-fact-that-there's-only-one-person-in-the-photo thing

bubzie

but ..that takes time and effort. Neither of which i had.

Busnerd

Buzz Killington

i take exception to "ROFL" .. should never be used unless you are literally rolling on the floor laughing.

and i've never seen you rolling on the floor laughing

Bus 400

Quote from: Charles Logan on May 09, 2008, 04:52:33 PM
i take exception to "ROFL" .. should never be used unless you are literally rolling on the floor laughing.

In which case, you would be having trouble typing ROFL

bubzie

Quote from: TP 3000 on May 10, 2008, 07:23:11 PM
Quote from: Charles Logan on May 09, 2008, 04:52:33 PM

In which case, you would be having trouble typing ROFL

Yes. Why yes you would.

So really, anyone who is rofl'ing is an EPIC FAIL!