http://psvjunkie.com/

Started by psv junkie, November 22, 2008, 09:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psv junkie

Hi there. I am an EX UK Bus Driver, who has passionate interests in the bus industry. I have decided to set up a UK Forum and i dont want to be rude but you have a really successful forum here. What do I need to do to get the UK Guys and even the worldwide audience involved?

I've done a bit of the work by buying the domain, the space and styling the site... What more do i need to do?

By the way, this is a great site and if its ol with you lot, i'd like to stay a member and share the UK developments!!

Thanks

PSV Junkie!

lukeo25

i'm from the UK but i live in AUS so i am joining!!!!

Buzz Killington

Quote from: psv junkie on November 22, 2008, 09:50:35 AM
I dont want to be rude but you have a really successful forum here.
Not rude at all, thanks!

QuoteWhat do I need to do to get the UK Guys and even the worldwide audience involved?
This site has taken several years to grow to what it is, and has built up a member base VERY gradually. The site has existed in various forms since 2004.

QuoteI've done a bit of the work by buying the domain, the space and styling the site... What more do i need to do?
What you've done is a good start - find other transport communities online and get your website out there. Two major australian ones that you are probably aware of already are www.busaustralia.com and www.railpage.com.au - BA has an international section, and im pretty sure railpage does too.

QuoteBy the way, this is a great site and if its ol with you lot, i'd like to stay a member and share the UK developments!!
No worries!