Articulated bus accident

Started by CanberraTransport, March 04, 2009, 06:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CanberraTransport

A friend today informed me that an articulated bus, serving school route 564 (from Isabella Plains, Richardson, Chisholm and Gilmore to St Edmund's, St Clare's and Grammar) struck a car on the Monaro Highway this morning. I'm not too sure if there were injuries - I heard reports of two passengers sustaining broken legs, but not sure how valid those reports are.

lukeo25

i heard something over the radio this morning whilst on the way to college, i always sit at the front if i can 2 listen to the radio, sounds pretty serious

Snorzac

I'm sure 725 will be written-off :P

Buzz Killington

How dare you.

Consider yourself warned.

CanberraTransport

I was today told that it was in fact one injury - a female passenger was knocked unconscious (presumably in contact with the pole). She is apparently alright now though.

Bus 400

I am just wondering where the info about it being a 564 School Bus being run by an artic? As I went for a walk around Belco depot & there was a Midibus in the workshop layerover with 564 school bus on the desto. Which is a big difference. Not sure which depot would fix the bus up, But 717 was at the back of the depot with its front end under cover of the workshop building.

Buzz Killington

It's possible that there were no other artics available, and a standard + a dart were sent today.