My Trip tp Sydney

Started by Snorzac, March 29, 2009, 08:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snorzac

Here are the pictures I took from my trip, all pictures were taken today in the CBD.
Merc 1863

Volvo Artic 1669

Mk III 2660 at Railway Square
Merc 1333

Merc 1354

Hillsbus 9540

Railway Square with two Volvos stopped. 

The bus that took me home Greyhound 130 (130DOG) at the Eddy Ave Terminus Enjoy!!

Snorzac

Don't know what is going on with all the color stuff, if an admin can try to rectify the problem that would be great as I have already tried. To all the pictures try the ATDB, http://busaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=40412

Buzz Killington

I haven't seen any of your photos for a while Zac, but your photography has definitely improved. They are clear, in focus and are not too dark or too bright. Your new camera obviously helped, but it looks like you have taken a lot of the advice you have been given here and on ATDB on board. Well done and keep up the good work!

Shots 2,3,4 and 5 are my favourites from this bunch.

Snorzac

Thanks, mainly the camera but a bit of improvement has come through me taking Art and Photography as an elective subject. We are doing photography for the first semester.

Rad D

i have been on 130dog it is a pile of crap

Snorzac

Found this in my camera, not sure what company it's for or what it is, maybe someone can shed some light on it

Irisbus Rider

Punchbowl Bus Company Scania L113CRL with an AustralPacific body.

Neglected to mention, these photos are pretty good!

IMO, best photos are the Greyhound shot and the shot of 1354, good work.