What's Wrong Here

Started by Bus 400, March 08, 2009, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus 400

I picked up the ACTION Guide a little while ago & have noticed something big on the front page.

Snorzac

-No marking on Gas Pod
-No front fleet numbers
-No sesame street toy

Bus 400

One big thing that is mucked up.

Clue: This would be all right if it was in the USA.

Snorzac

yes the driver console is on the left

Buzz Killington

why the hell would they go to the effort of reversing the image like that?

Bus 400

The ACTION Logo is also stretched out.

Snorzac

it's just really bad photoshopping, 

Bus 400

I don't know if anyone has a copy of this. But the photos were mostly taken at Gungahlin Interchange. One picture involved a lady catching a bus with "SPECIAL" on the desto. But my copy also has 2 front pages.

Bus 400

I just found another misprint. If you are curious have a look at the 962 timetable on ACTION website.

Irisbus Rider

Take a look at the printed 7 timetable map, whats wrong there....?

Bus 400

Quote from: Irisbus Rider on May 06, 2009, 10:55:14 PM

What is wrong?

Bus 400

I would like someone to tell me (when you pick it up tomorrow) what is wrong with the Network '09 Phase 2 Brochure.

Barry Drive

Quote from: Breakdown Van Rider on May 06, 2009, 10:55:14 PM
There's two things wrong, but the one you are probably referring to has been fixed in the new timetable.

Quote from: TP 3000 on May 10, 2009, 11:16:30 PM
I would like someone to tell me (when you pick it up tomorrow) what is wrong with the Network '09 Phase 2 Brochure.
For starters it's not called Network '09 Phase 2 Brochure. But unless you are getting picky about the bus photos (the desto is not real), there is nothing factually wrong with it.

Bus 400

No, acording to the brochure, the 902 services The City.

Busnerd

Barry Drive

Quote from: TP 3000 on May 11, 2009, 07:35:47 PM
No, acording to the brochure, the 902 services City.
Damn that cut and paste function - causes so many errors! Well spotted, but I wonder - do you have a life?

Bus 400

I only noticed it as the Interchange Supervisor was telling us about some of the new changes & I was trying t find where they were

Barry Drive

I found another thing wrong with the brochure. Have a look at the 'Temporary bus station locations' map. How do you spell 'Lathlain St'?

Bus 400

In the old weekend bus book, the last 925 service to Woden had the bus departing Cooleman Court at 22:26, however the driver shift cards say to leave at 22:24.