Depots and suburbs

Started by CNG, February 28, 2010, 05:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CNG

I was interested could some one list a list of the canberra suburbs and the depot that primarily catters for each of theses suburbs i.e
Hawker - belconen depot
Calwell- tuggeranong depot

belcodriver

If you can't do such a simple but time-consuming and pointless task yourself why would you expect anyone else to do it for you?

Buzz Killington

It's not so black and white anymore, but generally the Tuggers buses handle south of the lake, Belconnen handles north of it. There is a fair bit of crossover though, all depends on shifts.

Barry Drive

Actually, it's fairly easy. Just list all of Canberra's suburbs, exclude those that don't have a bus service (such as Casey and Bonner), then next to each suburb write "Belconnen / Tuggeranong".

It's a pointless exercise because every suburb is serviced by both depots. I doubt that you could name me any suburb which is exclusively serviced only by buses from a single depot (but I challenge you to try).

The Love Guru

Glen Eagles, never done a run there from B!

Barry Drive

Glen Eagles is not a suburb. (Kambah is the suburb.)

CNG

Red hill seems to have all buses from tuggers

particleman

I caught a Tuggers bus (Gas Scania) today to Gungahlin, and have caught Belco buses around Woden, and Tuggers buses around Belconnen.

Barry Drive

Quote from: CNG on March 03, 2010, 04:19:39 PM
Red hill seems to have all buses from tuggers
No it doesn't. I have driven countless 935s from Belconnen depot and the occasional 6.

By the way, this thread has no connection with "Infrastructure". It belongs either in "Fleet" or "Route and Timetables". Can a moderator please move it? Or delete it? Take your pick.

CNG

Quote from: Martin on March 04, 2010, 10:48:32 AM
No it doesn't. I have driven countless 935s from Belconnen depot and the occasional 6.

By the way, this thread has no connection with "Infrastructure". It belongs either in "Fleet" or "Route and Timetables". Can a moderator please move it? Or delete it? Take your pick.

I think I did have you once on the 935

Snorzac

How do you even know what he looks like?

:cricket:

CNG

I have seen his mothers bus website

Snorzac