Main Menu

MO262

Started by Snorzac, August 21, 2008, 03:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snorzac

It's a white 0305, anyone kniw who owns it? Not sure if it's a MK2 or 3 maybe a one even. It definently not ACTION unless it has being completly refurbed.

Sir Pompously

I Do believe that is a MkII owned by some charter operator in the ACT. Have not seen it around for a while, but saw it the other day for the first time in a while. Others would know the name of the operation, I do not.

Buzz Killington

Capital Charters, saw it the other day and read the accreditation under the drivers window.

Snorzac

Ex STA??????

and when I saw it on the day of posting this thread I had a good look at it and it had no accreditation under the drivers window, but as usual I could be wrong

Irisbus Rider

Basically every PMC bodied (especially MkII and MkIII body) O305 has been with STA. And there are over 750 of those buses.

Snorzac

I love 0305s pitty it wasn't my class that got it

Irisbus Rider

O305's and O405's are simply stunning, light years ahead of their time, but sometimes, certain bodies let them down.

Snorzac

I have being on this bus all day it is a merc of some description and it belong to Rogers Day Tours, I think it is a 0404 but I'm not sure can anyone tell me if I am right.

Irisbus Rider

Lucky you! I'm jealous, a merc bus of any description is just beautiful.

(Piecarts don't count as buses :P )

Sir Pompously

If it is a white mercedes benz, then it will be an Mercedes Benz 0305 with a PMC body. I do believe you even mentioned it in your first post.....

Sir Pompously

Quote from: Renault Rider on September 05, 2008, 06:25:23 PM

Is that because you cannot fit in it John? I sure know I can't, Mercedes Benz make a 'tallist' bus. I call discrimination.

Snorzac

No it was a coach that I have spent all day on MO169 I think I just tied it into this thread as it is easier than starting a new one

Irisbus Rider

Quote from: Sir Pompously on September 05, 2008, 06:31:48 PM
Quote from: Renault Rider on September 05, 2008, 06:25:23 PM

Is that because you cannot fit in it John? I sure know I can't, Mercedes Benz make a 'tallist' bus. I call discrimination.
Discrimination is worthy for sueing for lots of money :P

Nash, those piecarts generally are awful buses.

Coach, Hmnmmmmm. You might be right with O404 then.

Simes

Now for the $49.95 question, any idea where it came from before it was MO 262?

Quote from: Irisbus Rider on August 26, 2008, 10:45:29 AM
O305's and O405's are simply stunning, light years ahead of their time, but sometimes, certain bodies let them down.
Yes I reckon you guys missed out, there should of been more O305's and some O405's down there  ;)

Snorzac

This is the coach in question, it was down by the mall a few hours ago when I went past in my mums car so I got a photo, not very good but hopefully someone can tell what type of bus it is. It has a merc badge so I would say 0404, can anyone confirm?

Note: Attachments are Removed once they are 60 days old due to Automatic Maintenance.

Irisbus Rider

More O305s and O405s, yes, that would have been nice.

Judging from the body, it might be a bit older. Not sure.

Snorzac

what would it be if it is to old for an 0404. Could it be an 0303. I thought it would be to new to be one, is there something in between the 2.

Irisbus Rider

No, nothing in between, as far as I know. Probably an O404 then.

Snorzac

I have posted the pic on the ATDB and it is an 0303-3 with a Denning Body.

Irisbus Rider

Yeah, Denning body for sure, but thanks for the confirmation on the O303/O404 debarkle.